Grupy

I am not the only victim: I am only more skilled and yet fascists got me.

1. Data: 2012-05-30 19:27:34

Temat: I am not the only victim: I am only more skilled and yet fascists got me.
Od: "." <a...@g...com> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

( IM IDZIE O DARMOWA INFIORMACJE A POZNIEJ O KLAMANIE ZE SA
NAUKOWCAMI
I ONI PODAJA CUDENKA, JAK BUSH TO ROBI; MOZE JEST TO BUSHLANDERIA;
CHOC STYL PASUJE NA LONDON TEZ)

Harvard Uni today:

'As Palfrey and Gasser show, interoperability is a critical aspect of
any successful system--and now it is more important than ever. Today we
are confronted with challenges that affect us on a global scale: the
financial crisis, the quest for sustainable energy, and the need to
reform health care systems and improve global disaster response
systems.

The successful flow of information across systems is crucial if we
are to solve these problems, but we must also learn to manage the vast
degree of interconnection inherent in each system involved. "

Excuse me, please learn the logic first. THIS IS HARVARD. YOR' BUT'
DOES NOT TAKE AWAY OBSERVED REGUNARITY THAT YOU WANT TO ANALISE; YOUR
MANIPULATIVE PERPERTRATOR DOES (inner devil that is)

Interoperability offers a number of solutions to these global
challenges, but Palfrey and Gasser also consider its potential
negative effects, especially with respect to privacy, security, and co-
dependence of states; indeed, interoperability has already sparked
debates about document data formats, digital music, and how to create
successful yet safe cloud computing. Interop demonstrates that, in
order to get the most out of interoperability while minimizing its
risks, we will need to fundamentally revisit our understanding of how
it works, and how it can allow for improvements in each of its
constituent parts.' YA. YOU DO!

That is today at Harvard Uni. SEEMS TO ME THAT THEIR MOD IS LOKE THE
GLOABLA BALL THAT IS FREE OF BUMPS AND GROUNDED THOUGH. THE SCEINCE
THAT RESOLVES HIS PROBLEMS WHEN HE FINISHES HIS HIGHTSCHOOL
SUCCESSFULLY IS PHILOSOPHY, SPECIFICALLY META-METHODOLOGY.

THSI IS DANGEROUS TRENBD THAT WE NOTICED SINCE THE COPENHAGEN
ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE THAT MORONS HAVE TOO MUCH POWER
RELATIVE TO THEIR VISITS WITJH SCIENCE; AND MORE-OVER ARE HAVING
IDENTITY PROBLEM EVEN NAMING THE PROCESS THAT GETS THEM - WHICH
IS FASCISM AS CONTROLLER FOR THE PRICE OF OTHER HUMAN LIFE AND WELL
BEING, TO HAVE THEM 'IMPORTALS' DISPOSE LIFE AND BODY PARTS OF THE
REST AND CALLING IT 'CLIMATE CONTROL'. SOME LIVE 400 YEARS BUT
MENTALY AND PHYSICALLY CROOKED WHILE HAVING THE POWER DUE TO THE
POSITIONS
THAT THEY HAVE SECURED AND LACK OF OPOSSITION - TODAY AT 6 PM THAT BE.

HARACTERISTICALLY, THEYNEVER PAY FOR THE SERVICE RENDER TO THEM AS
FSCIST TORTURING OTHEER PEOPLE ( I only discovered today that 6 th
organ stolen
from me while I do not know, even working in a medical field, wewe
lung lobes, for 350 y old tat did not tell that he wants them but lie
what my 'disease was' ; they lied that I will die of cancer; as time
went by and with their type of 'army' experimenting with me I assumed
that they assumed I HAD CANCER SINCE I AM SO WELL NEVERTHELSS, but
offender reminded me of the details of 1954 - he thinks that lie holds
that I have cancer and had to have lungs removed, but I did not - he
has them; he also when slightly senile looks for signs of breading
disttreass that I do not have; he offender laser punctured my lungs
using Biden close range navigation
at me via car lamp, but not remembering the lung problem any more, I
still on spot could recall the management of 'pmeumothorax' ( the
excercise part after removing the tubes) and fixed the hole in about
20 min, on the spot - laser is 2 edged - the extra energy to fix the
nano hole in the lung also hangs in laser. THAT WAS BIG SECOND IN A
WEEK THREAT TO MY LIVE.

HOW CONNECTS TO HARVARD? I THINK IT IS 'MOLECULE' THAT DOES IT:))