Grupy

sos serowy

1. Data: 2004-05-05 22:38:43

Temat: sos serowy
Od: "skoti" <s...@e...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Witam!
poszukuję przepisu na sos serowy na ciepło do nachos (najlepiej taki jak
serwuja w kinach :))
Dzięki z góry za odpowiedzi
pozdrawiam

1. Data: 2004-05-06 08:04:36

Temat: Re: sos serowy (P)
Od: "Agata" <a...@g...com.pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Użytkownik skoti <s...@e...pl> w wiadomości do grup dyskusyjnych
napisał:c7bqd8$emb$...@n...onet.pl...
> Witam!
> poszukuję przepisu na sos serowy na ciepło do nachos (najlepiej taki jak
> serwuja w kinach :))
> Dzięki z góry za odpowiedzi
> pozdrawiam

"Robie cos takiego jak beszamel - rozpuszcam w garnuszku troche masla,
dodaje
troche maki, robie zasmazke, doslewam troche mleka, sole vegeta a potem, jak
juz sie zaczyna gotowac wsypuje starty na tarce ostry ser zolty - trzeba
przygotowac wczesniej bo przy tym sosie bardzo wazne jest zeby go mieszac
caly czas (ja robie to trzepaczka). I tyle.
Niestety jak juz napisalam - robie to na oko :("
autorstwo Martucha

Chile con Queso
2 teaspoons oil
1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
1 small (4 oz) can of diced green chiles
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 cup (4 oz) shredded Chihuahua or Monterey Jack cheese
Saute onion in oil until soft. Reduce heat. Add chiles and cream, heat
through. Add cheese, stirring until melted. Serve with tortilla chips.
For more heat, add one or more roasted and peeled jalapenos, sliced in half
lengthwise with the stems and seeds removed, along with the green chiles.
(zamien ser na dostepny :) i pomin chiles a zastanow sie nad ta technika )

I don't know if this is true or not, but someone suggested to me that the
kind of butter you use (if you use it at all) can affect the consistency of
a cheese based sauce. Unsalted butter may help, as might using a very good
quality cheese and grating it yourself, instead of using pre-grated bagged
cheddar. I usually make a roux of 1 tbs butter to 1 tbs flour, then add
about 1 cup milk, let heat, and then add 1 cup or more grated cheddar, but
very gradually, whisking constantly--I'm not sure of the degree of
"grittiness" you are describing, mine comes out smooth enough for me, but
you might feel differently.
autor Catherine (rec.food cooking)

"I've found the best way to make cheese sauce that consistently (or at least
mostly consistently) comes out smooth is to heat up milk, grate the cheddar
(or whatever kind of cheese) sprinkle 2-3 Tbsp of flour over the cheese so
it's got some flour all over it. Now use this flour coated cheese to make
the cheese sauce. Add the cheese a handful at a time and stir well. Keep the
heat low and be patient. If the cheese gets too hot it does weird things to
the protein structure and turns into a lump of cheese with milk around it.
You don't make a roux in addition to the flour added to the cheese. I do
think milk with more milkfat in it works better than nonfat milk. It binds
together better." autorstwo Johanna (rec.food.cooking)

"Cheese dipping sauce

Ingredients
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
salt and pepper to taste

Directions
1 In a medium-size saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Mix in flour and 1
teaspoon of salt. Stir continually until the mixture is simmering.
2 Slowly pour milk into the mixture. Continue stirring over a medium heat
until the mixture has thickened. Stir in cheese and mustard. Continue
stirring until all of the cheese is melted and the dip is smooth. Serve warm
after adding salt and pepper to taste."
autorstwo Brian (alt.cooking-chat)

agataw

Wyszukiwanie zaawansowane »

Starsze wątki

gotowanie na parze
Kuchnia wloska czyli ratujcie raz jeszcze
Zupy
[Chłop w kuchni!!!] Świeża bazylia :D
Przepis na musakę - prośba

zobacz wszyskie »