Grupy

Cos o jezykach (1)

następny post »
From: silvio balconetti <s...@i...invalid>
Newsgroups: pl.sci.psychologia
Subject: Cos o jezykach (1)
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 15:28:38 +0100

Zauwazylem niestety, ze wiekszosci szanownych pacjentow nie tylko nie
oferuje sie zajec jezykowych, a nawet chyba wzbudza niechec do jezykow
obcych. Z drugiej strony w telewizorze, radio i radiowezle szpitalnym
nadawane sa przeboje z innych stron swiata, ktorych pewnie nikt nie
rozumie. Szkoda.

Postaram sie zapelnic troche te luke i rzuce pare cytatow z popularnych
piosenek i literatury. Z pomoca podrecznego slownika lub google'a mozna
je sobie przetlumaczyc, pozniej poszukac w internecie i youtube, i
rozszerzyc troche slownictwo.

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too

Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You, you may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you will join us
And the world will be as one
(John Lennon)
------------
Well It's Saturday night
You're all dressed up in blue
I been watching you awhile
Maybe you been watching me too
So somebody ran out
Left somebody's heart in a mess
Well if you're looking for love
Honey I'm tougher than the rest
(Bruce Springsteen)
------------
We skipped the light fandango
turned cartwheels 'cross the floor
I was feeling kinda seasick
but the crowd called out for more
The room was humming harder
as the ceiling flew away
When we called out for another drink
the waiter brought a tray

And so it was that later
as the miller told his tale
that her face, at first just ghostly,
turned a whiter shade of pale
(Procol Harum)
------------

I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses
For tonight I'll sleep on a bed of nails
I wanna be just as close as your Holy Ghost is
And lay you down on a bed of roses

(Jon Bonjovi)
----------------

I know you think that I shouldn't still love you,
Or tell you that.
But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it
where's the sense in that?
I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were
I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be
(Dido)
----------------

Now I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you dont really care for music, do you?
It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth
The minor falls, the major lifts
The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
(Leonard Cohen)
-------------

For your love, for your love, for your love.
I'd give you everything and more and that's for sure.
For your love.
I'd bring you diamond rings and things right to your door.
For your love.
To thrill you with delight, I'll give you diamonds bright.
There'll be things that will excite, to make you dream of me at night.
For your love, for your love, for your love.
(Yardbirds)
-------
I peeked in to say goodnight,
and then I heard my child in prayer.
"Send to me some scarlet ribbons,
scarlet ribbons for my hair."
All the stores were closed and shuttered,
all the streets were dark and bare.
In our town, no scarlet ribbons,
not one ribbon for her hair.
(trad.)
-------

It's late in the evening
She's wondering what clothes to wear
She puts on her make up
And brushes her long blonde hair

And then she asks me, "Do I look alright?"
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight"
(Eric Clapton)

Wodan akbar!
--
saluto
SB dr angelologii apokryficznej

Następne z tego wątku Najnowsze wątki z tej grupy Najnowsze wątki
04.12 Trybun
04.12 Jakub A. Krzewicki
04.12 silvio balconetti
04.12 Kviat
04.12 silvio balconetti
06.12 Trybun
06.12 silvio balconetti
06.12 gazebo
07.12 Trybun
Dlaczego faggoci są źli.
samotworzenie umysłu
Re: Zachód sparaliżowany
Irracjonalność
Jak z tym ubogacaniem?
Trzy łyki eko-logiki ?????
Jak Ursula ze szprycerami interesik zrobiła. ?
Naukowy dowód istnienia Boga.
Aktualizacja hasła dla Polski.
Kup pan elektryka ?
SZOK