Grupy

Mikrofalówka

11. Data: 2001-07-02 08:13:40

Temat: Re: Mikrofal?ka
Od: b...@o...com.au (George Zieba) szukaj wiadomości tego autora

"Beve" <b...@w...pl> wrote in message news:<9hfdgp$q7b$1@news.tpi.pl>...

> No właśnie mnie wytłumaczyła koleżanka studiująca technologię żywności że
> tam się podobno takie temperatury wytwarzają (zwłaszcza jak się grzeje na
> najwyższych obrotach) że pękają łańcuchy białkowe i wytwarzają się wolne
> rodniki działające rakotwórczo (może coś pochrzaniłem ale na pewno chodziło
> o rakotwórczość). No nic, chyba by coś napisali w Internecie gdyby tak było,
> a nie znalazłem.

Napisali, napisali .... trzeba tylo poszukac :

The following is a summary of the Russian investigations published by
the Atlantis Raising Educational Center in Portland, Oregon.
Carcinogens were formed in virtually all foods tested. No test food
was subjected to more microwaving than necessary to accomplish the
purpose, i.e., cooking, thawing, or heating to insure sanitary
ingestion. Here's a summary of some of the results:

1.
Microwaving prepared meats sufficiently to insure sanitary ingestion
caused formation of d-Nitrosodienthanolamines, a well-known
carcinogen.

2.
Microwaving milk and cereal grains converted some of their amino acids
into carcinogens.

3.
Thawing frozen fruits converted their glucoside and galactoside
containing fractions into carcinogenic substances.

4.
Extremely short exposure of raw, cooked or frozen vegetables converted
their plant alkaloids into carcinogens.

5.
Carcinogenic free radicals were formed in microwaved plants,
especially root vegetables.

Decrease in nutritional value
Russian researchers also reported a marked acceleration of structural
degradation leading to a decreased food value of 60 to 90% in all
foods tested. Among the changes observed were:
Deceased bio-availability of vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E,
essential minerals and lipotropics factors in all food tested.
Various kinds of damaged to many plant substances, such as alkaloids,
glucosides, galactosides and nitrilosides.
The degradation of nucleo-proteins in meats.

DECREASE IN FOOD VALUE

Microwave exposure caused significant decreases in the nutritive value
of all foods researched. The following are the most important
findings:

1. A decrease in the bioavailability [capability of the body to
utilize the nutriment] of B-complex vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E,
essential minerals and lipotropics in all foods;

2. A loss of 60-90% of the vital energy field content of all tested
foods;

3. A reduction in the metabolic behavior and integration process
capability of alkaloids [organic nitrogen based elements], glucosides
and galactosides, and nitrilosides;

4. A destruction of the nutritive value of nucleoproteins in meats;

5. A marked acceleration of structural disintegration in all foods.

6. A degeneration and destabilization of the external energy activated
potentials of food utilization within the processes of human
metabolism;

7.A degeneration and destabilization of internal cellular membrane
potentials while transferring catabolic [metabolic breakdown]
processes into the blood serum from the digestive process;

Jerzy Zieba

12. Data: 2001-07-02 08:25:06

Temat: Re: Mikrofalówka
Od: b...@o...com.au (George Zieba) szukaj wiadomości tego autora

"W?odek" <w...@b...pl> wrote in message news:<9hkvcf$sgl$1@news.tpi.pl>...
> Ja używam mikrofalówki od 10-ciu lat i nie stwierdziłem żadnych chorób,wadą
> mikrofali to że nie wszystko można zrobić smacznie oraz pewne
> niebespieczęństwo kiedy mikrofalówka jest nieszczelna (przebywając w
> bezpośredniej bliskości urządzenia)
>
> Włodek

Ten Reasons to Throw out your Microwave Oven

From the conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German scientific
clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave oven sitting
in our kitchens. Based on this research, we will conclude this article
with the following:

1). Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes
long term - permanent - brain damage by "shorting out" electrical
impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain
tissue].

2). The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown
by-products created in microwaved food.

3). Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by
continually eating microwaved foods.

4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long
term, permanent] within the human body.

5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is
reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit,
or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken
down.

6). The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free
radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.

7). Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths
[tumors]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer
in America.

8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to
increase in human blood.

9). Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system
deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.

10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration,
emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

Jerzy Zięba

13. Data: 2001-07-03 15:43:11

Od: Jacek <p...@p...onet.pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

> In intervals of two to five days, the volunteers in the study received
> one of the food variants on an empty stomach.

Jezeli na pusty zoladek to rozumiem ze rano na sniadanie.
A kolejne posilki nie byly juz na czczo i pewnie mogly byc zroznicowane.
Chyba ze to byl jeden posilek dziennie ?
Jacek

14. Data: 2001-07-03 15:45:21

Od: Jacek <p...@p...onet.pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

> 2. A loss of 60-90% of the vital energy field content of all tested
> foods;

co to jest za energia wirtalna >?
Jacek

15. Data: 2001-07-03 20:10:23

Od: j...@l...localdomain (Jacek Maciejewski) szukaj wiadomości tego autora

On Tue, 03 Jul 2001 17:45:21 +0200, Jacek <p...@p...onet.pl> wrote:

>> 2. A loss of 60-90% of the vital energy field content of all tested
>> foods;
>
>co to jest za energia wirtalna >?
>Jacek

Jesli już, to witalna. Nie ma takiej energii - to slogan reklamowy.

Jacek

16. Data: 2001-07-07 12:27:20

Od: b...@o...com.au (George Zieba) szukaj wiadomości tego autora

j...@l...localdomain (Jacek Maciejewski) wrote in message
> On Tue, 03 Jul 2001 17:45:21 +0200, Jacek <p...@p...onet.pl> wrote:
> >>
> >> 2. A loss of 60-90% of the vital energy field content of all tested
> >> foods;
> >
> >co to jest za energia wirtalna >?
> >Jacek
> >
> Jesli już, to witalna. Nie ma takiej energii - to slogan reklamowy.
>
> Jacek

Do slownika Mości Panowie, zanim zaczniecie używać
własnej fantazji.

Jerzy Zieba

Wyszukiwanie zaawansowane »

Starsze wątki

Homeopatia a alergie
Grzybica paznokci paluchow...
Pylki traw...
Deep Brain Stimulation dla Parkinsona i Dystonii
Klujacy bol.

zobacz wszyskie »