Grupy

"Don't look at me..."

1. Data: 2009-09-30 12:04:41

Temat: "Don't look at me..."
Od: "cbnet" <c...@n...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Beautiful

Don't look at me

Ooh, oh, oh, ooh,

Everyday is so wonderful,
Then suddenly, it's hard to breathe
Now and then I get insecure, from all the pain
I'm so ashamed

I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes words can bring me down
So don't you bring me down today

To all your friends you're delirious
So consumed, your all alone
Trying hard to fill the emptiness, the pieces gone,
Left the puzzle undone, is that the way it is?

You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can bring you down, No, no
You are beautiful in every single way
Yes words can bring you down. Oh, no
So don't you bring me down today

No matter what we do, (No matter what we do)
No matter what we say, (No matter what we say)
We're the song inside the tune, full of beautiful mistakes
And everywhere we go, ( And everywhere we go)
the sun will always shine
( The sun will Always, Always, Shine)
And tomorrow we might awake on the other side

We are beautiful no matter what they say
Yes words won't bring us down, no
We are beautiful in every single way
Yes words can bring us down, oh , no
So don't you bring me down today

/Christina Aguilera/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCIGsLwX3w0

2. Data: 2009-09-30 14:38:21

Temat: Re: "Don't look at me..."
Od: "cbnet" <c...@n...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

I'm OK

Once upon a time there was a girl
In her early years she had to learn
How to grow up living in a war that she called home
Never knew just where to turn for shelter from the storm
Hurt me to see the pain across my mother's face
Every time my father's fist would put her in her place
Hearing all the yelling, I would cry up in my room
Hoping it would be over soon

Bruises fade father, but the pain remains the same
And I still remember how you kept me so afraid
Strength is my mother for all the love she gave
And every morning that I wake I look back at yesterday
And I'm okay

I often wonder why I've carried all this guilt
When it's you that helped me put up all these walls I've built
Shadows stir at night through a crack in the door
The echo of a broken child screaming "please, no more"
Daddy don't you understand the damage you have done?
For you it's just a memory, but for me it still lives on

Bruises fade father, but the pain remains the same
And I still remember how you kept me so, so afraid
Strength is my mother for all the love she gave
Every morning that I wake I look back at yesterday

It's not so easy to forget
All the marks you left along her neck
When I was thrown against cold stairs
And everyday afraid to come home,
In fear of what I might see there

Bruises fade father but the pain remains the same
And I still remember how you kept me so afraid
Strength is my mother for all the love you gave
Every morning that I wake, I look back at yesterday
And I'm okay
Mm
I'm okay

/Christina Aguilera/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxeHfB-udlI

3. Data: 2009-09-30 14:41:32

Od: "cbnet" <c...@n...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

The voice within

Young girl don't cry
I'll be right here when your world starts to fall, ooh
Young girl it's alright
Your tears will dry, you'll soon be free to fly, ooh

When you're safe inside your room you tend to dream
Of a place where nothing's harder than it seems
No one ever wants to bother to explain
Of the heartache life can bring and what it means

When there's no one else
Look inside yourself
Like your oldest friend just
Trust the voice within
Then you'll find the strength
That will guide your way
You'll learn to begin to
Trust the voice within, ohh

Young girl don't hide
You'll never change if you just run away, ooh ohh
Young girl just hold tight
Soon you're gonna see your brighter day, ohh

Now in a world where innocence is quickly claimed
It's so hard to stand your ground when you're so afraid
No one reaches out a hand for you to hold
When you look outside, look inside to your soul

When there's no one else
Look inside yourself
Like your oldest friend just
Trust the voice within
Then you'll find the strength
That will guide your way
You'll learn to begin to
Trust the voice within

Ohh yeah, ooh, yeah ohh

Life is a journey
It can take you anywhere you choose to go
As long as you're learning
You'll find all you'll ever need to know
(Be strong)
You'll break it
(Hold on)
You'll make it
(Be strong)
Just don't forsake it because
(No one can tell you what you can't do)
No one can stop you
You know that I'm talking to you

When there's no one else
Look inside yourself
And like your oldest friend just
Trust the voice within
Then you'll find the strength
That will guide your way
You'll learn to begin to
Trust the voice within

Young girl don't cry
I'll be right here when your world starts to fall

Oh
(listen)

/Christina Aguilera/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHyAXS8kp4U