Grupy

How CIA is 'necking' the American Science Revolution.

1. Data: 2011-01-03 15:39:40

Temat: How CIA is 'necking' the American Science Revolution.
Od: "." <a...@g...com> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

"DIETARY REFERENCE INTAKES FOR CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D
PREPUBLICATION COPY: UNCORRECTED PROOFS

by National Academies

For dichotomous outcomes (e.g., fractures, falls), studies were
grouped by method of
administration and type of vitamin D as we anticipated different
treatment effects with (1) oral
versus injectable vitamin D, (2) type of vitamin D (D2 versus D3) and
(3) if calcium was given as
a co-intervention. We used these groupings to generate pooled
estimates to minimize clinical
heterogeneity.
(..)
In all cases, meta-analyses were conducted using a weighted mean
method. The fixed effect
model was used initially to obtain combined estimates of weighted mean
differences and their
standard errors."
..NOTE TAHT MORONS DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS META-ANALYSES.
THEY THINK THAT ANALYSES OF DATA IN TERLATION RTO TAKEN UP TOPIC
ALREADY IS META- ANALYSES. THEY MIGHT MIUSE IT ALSO AS META-DYNAMIC.
IN ANY CASE THEY DO NOT FEEL OBLIGED TO CHCEK ANY.

RESEARCH IS APPATENTLY NOT THEIRS. THEY DO META ANALYSES OF STOLEN
GOOD.

ARTICLE WAS RECOVERED UNDER HEADING IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE:" ROZWOJ
SLUCHU" THIS RESEACH IS VERY OLD, MUCH OLDER FOR 'UNCORRECTED DRAFT'
( by the way, we do publish drafts this days, but not not corrected
preliminarily- it is also risky; usually people pubvlish their drafts
onb the day of major publication to not lose credit for novelty of
work; with some notable exception by slaves).

That was Obama who deliverately mixed National Academy of Sciences and
American Academy of Sciences as if the same ( National is o'k;
American A is - substandard and had nuke set on self while all under
Eistain blessing and monuments, in Washington DC)
Note that tile does not apply interchangebly to American Academy or
Academies, with no
'of Sciences".

Why? This is the third organization, Americam Academies ( as plural
that is easy to miss
or think that it is British typing error - American do not make
such) , that originally was
set for imprisoned people with deficiencies; now however, the CIA
holds the advocacy
for all the imprisoned scientosts around the world to " make sure of
theitr rights" and that
only means something similar to this article - the theft of copy
rights, while scientist thinks
that he was published while in prison ( as part right).

What the original of this work I do not know. I excslusively followed
the 3 academies and the organisation that 'helps human rights of
scientists" ( the forth entity referenced here that tried
to list me as the 'returded prisoner', while I used the homeles
resources there; I did asked the supervisoing CIA to report of my
situation to the their boss - they answered that they only deal with
rights of scientists abroad, continuing the outrageus behavior of
their that way).

..

OUT OF SUCH GRIDLOCK APPARENTLY FOREIGN SCIENTOST BE GETTING
INTO THE FREE LAND OF SCIENCE.

AT SOME POINT WE NEED A CONTEREVOLUTIONARRY SHOT TO GET OUT
WITH THE REVOLUTIONARY SCIENCE, THAT IS MUCH MORE INFORMATION
THAT IS NOW PUBLISHED.