Grupy

MI5 Persecution: Interception of Communications Tribunal Denies

1. Data: 2006-11-29 22:16:50

Temat: MI5 Persecution: Interception of Communications Tribunal Denies
Od: M...@m...gov.uk szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Interception of Communications Tribunal Denies

In May 1997 the Interception of Communications Tribunal wrote to me regarding the
complaint I had brought in February. They say,

The Interception of Communications Tribunal have now considered your
application carefully and have asked me to inform you that their
investigation into the matters you raised has satisfied them that there
has been no contravention of Sections 2 to 5 of the Interception of
Communications Act 1985 in relation to a relevant warrant or relevant
certificate.

Rubbish. They're bugging my house and they won't admit it. The ICT and SST are a
sham.

609