Strona główna Grupy pl.rec.kuchnia Zna w końcu ktoś przepis na ciasto takie, jak w Pizzy Hut? Bo, niestety, na http://www.betterbaking.com/baker2/pizza2hut.html już tego nie ma :(

Grupy

Zna w końcu ktoś przepis na ciasto takie, jak w Pizzy Hut? Bo, niestety, na http://www.betterbaking.com/baker2/pizza2hut.html już tego nie ma :(

1. Data: 2002-09-26 23:12:44

Temat: Zna w końcu ktoś przepis na ciasto takie, jak w Pizzy Hut? Bo, niestety, na http://www.betterbaking.com/baker2/pizza2hut.html już tego nie ma :(
Od: "pap@" <g...@p...onet.pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

1. Data: 2002-09-26 23:44:55

Od: "Atanazy" <t...@p...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Oho, chyba zaraz sie zacznie...

Pozdrawiam,
Atanazy

--
Serwis Usenet w portalu Gazeta.pl -> http://www.gazeta.pl/usenet/

1. Data: 2002-09-27 00:29:09

Od: Magdalena Bassett <m...@w...net> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

"pap@" wrote:

w koncu ktos zna. Jest taka swietna strona, w ktorej mozna znalezc
wszystko, o czym na tej grupie byla juz mowa:

http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

Tam wlasnie po wpisaniu hasla "pizza hut ciasto" i wpisaniu nazwy grupy
pl.rec.kuchnia na pierwszym miejscu mozesz znalezc link do strony z
przepisem, oto on:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2B%22pizza+Hut+do
ugh%22&hl=en&selm=4.1.19990208224433.009589e0%40mail
.winternet.com&rnum=4

a jakby ci to bylo za malo, to tu zacytuje przepis z tej strony:

PIZZA HUT'S PIZZA DOUGH
Pizza Hut Pizza Crust
Pizza Hut Crust
PIZZA HUT DOUGH MIX

* Exported from MasterCook *

PIZZA HUT'S PIZZA DOUGH

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Breads Pizza

1 1/3 cups water
2 teaspoons sugar
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons cornmeal
2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
1 cup bread flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
3/8 teaspoon MSG
1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
(You may use all-purpose flour only for
-- this recipe)

Bread machine: Add ingredients to machine bread pan in order given or as
per manufacturer's instructions. Set to 'dough' mode.
Food processor: Place water, sugar, salt and olive oil in bowl of food
processor and pulse to dissolve sugar and salt. Add yeast, bread flour and
all purpose flour. Process until a soft ball forms. Remove from machine
and allow to rest, covered with a tea towel, about 45 minutes.
Dough hook: Place water, sugar, salt and olive oil in bowl of mixer and
dissolve sugar and salt. Stir in yeast, bread flour and all purpose flour
and knead with dough hook to form a soft, but not-too sticky dough
(about 8
minutes). Remove from machine and allow to rest, covered with a tea towel
about 45 minutes.
By Hand: In this case, use only all-purpose flour. Place water, sugar,
salt and olive oil in bowl and dissolve sugar and salt. Stir in yeast, all
purpose flour and knead to form a soft, but not-too sticky dough (about
8-l0 minutes). Allow to rest, covered with a tea towel about 45 minutes.
(*) For a breadier pizza dough - depending on taste and recipe
requirements, you can add an additional 1/4 tsp. yeast.
Deflate dough very gently before using and allow it to rest a further 15
minutes before using in a recipe. You may refrigerate dough in an oiled
plastic bag for up to two days.
Tender, chewy, dare we say 'commercial' tasting. This dough uses two
leaveners to achieve that chain restaurant texture.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

* Exported from MasterCook *

Pizza Hut Pizza Crust

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 6 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :
1 1/3 cup Warm water
1/2 tsp Salt
4 cup Flour
1/3 tsp Oregano
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 pk Dry yeast
1/3 tsp Garlic salt
2 Tbsp Olive oil

Mix 1 cup flour and remaining ingredients in food processor; beat 1 min.
Add flour gradually and process until dough leaves the side of the
container. Place in greased bowl, turn to grease top, and cover with
plastic wrap. Let rise in refrigerator overnight. Divide dough in thirds.
Press with heel of hand onto greased pizza pan until crust fills pan.
(Unless, of course, you are talented enough to toss it into the air.)
Bake in 350F oven for 5 minutes. Freeze. When ready to make pizza,
remove from freezer and quickly cover with pizza sauce and toppings. Bake
on oven rack without pan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

* Exported from MasterCook *

Pizza Hut Crust

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 2 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Copycat Breads
Italian

2 packages dry yeast
2/3 cup warm water
2 teaspoons sugar
2 cups cold water
3 tablespoons corn oil
2 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dry oregano leaves
6 1/2 cups all-purpose flour -- (up to 7)

Sprinkle yeast over warm water and stir in the sugar. Let stand about 5
minutes or until very bubbly. Combine the remaining ingredients with about
half of the flour, beating to a smooth batter. Beat in the yeast mixture
and then with a sturdy spoon work in remaining flour until you can toss it
lightly on a floured surface and knead it until it feels elastic in
texture. The kneading may require abaout 2/3 cup additional flour, that you
will be coating your hand with as you knead the dough. Don't let the dough
become too stiff and yet you don't want it to stick to your hands. Place it
in a large plastic food bag, which you can spray inside with Pam or wipe
the inside of it with oil and place the ball of kneaded douogh in this to
rise until doubled in bulk. Be sure the plastic bag is large enough that it
will permit the dough to double without splitting the bag. You can place
the bag of dough on a warm, sunny spot on the table or kitchen counter
which helps it to raise quickly and if it's summertime, place the bag of
dough (with open end sealed tightly with tape) in your car with the windows
up! When dough has doubled, punch it down and shape it to fit two 15" round
pizza pans that have been greased and dusted in cornmeal. Add the sauce and
topping ingredients exactly in the order listed above, spreading each
ingredients evenly over the dough. Let this rise about 20 minutes in a warm
place and then bake at 450~, about 20 to 25 minutes, putting one pizza
at a
time on center rack of the preheated oven. If you don't want a pizza-pizza
and you can only handle one of them, wrap the second pizza in foil or
plastic and seal it with tape to lock out all air. Freeze it before it
rises the last time. After letting it thaw 30 ,omites, you can bake as
directed above. Source: Gloria Pitzer's Secret Fast Food Recipes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

* Exported from MasterCook *

PIZZA HUT DOUGH MIX

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Breads Pizza

8 cups unbleached bread flour
4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
1 cup stone ground cornmeal
1/4 cup sugar
3 tablespoons salt
3 tablespoons baking powder

In a large bowl, whisk together bread flour, all purpose flour, cornmeal,
sugar, salt and baking powder very well. Store in well sealed plastic
bags. Keeps 4 months.
To make pizza dough: 1 cup water 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons fast-rise yeast 3
cups dough mix 2 tablespoons olive oil
If you like your pizza crisp, use the lesser amount of yeast. For a
fluffier, breadier pizza, use the larger amount (and do not roll out too
thin). Depending on the yeast you choose (i.e. brands differ in
performance as do fast or active dry varieties), the fermentation may vary
somewhat.
This dough can be kneaded by hand, in a mixer with a dough hook or in a
bread machine on dough cycle, following manufacturer instructions. For the
mixer, place water in a bowl with yeast. Mix a moment and allow mixture to
sit about five minutes, to allow yeast to expand. Add pizza mix and oil,
then knead, until smooth and elastic on slow speed - about 5-7 minutes.
Once dough is made, cover well with oiled plastic (or refrigerate) and
allow to rest one hour. Deflate before proceeding.
This is an excellent mix to prepare by hand, in the mixer and especially in
the bread machine. The secret ingredient is baking powder. Surprised?
Extensive testing revealed that baking powder plus yeast in a pizza dough
yields a chewy crust with a hint of tenderness, reminiscent of the pizza
chain deep dish offerings. Baking powder also gives the dough an
near-instant oven rise.
Each batch makes 1 16-20 inch round pizza, or a 17 by 11 inch rectangle, or
a variety of smaller, free form individual pizzas.
by K...@a...com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting. Please read the FAQ posted on Mondays. Recipes/requests
go to r...@r...com; questions/comments to t...@a...duke.edu.

Google Home
- Advertise with Us - Search Solutions - Language Tools - Jobs, Press, & Help

1. Data: 2002-09-27 11:16:45

Od: "pap@" <g...@p...onet.pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Użytkownik "Atanazy" <t...@p...pl> napisał w wiadomości
> Oho, chyba zaraz sie zacznie...
>
> Pozdrawiam,
> Atanazy

Jak nie masz nic do powiedzenia (napisania), to po co się odzywasz???
Aż tak się boisz, że się coś zacznie, że musisz to wysłać na grupę?
Pozdrawiam.
pap@

1. Data: 2002-09-27 11:17:50

Od: "pap@" <g...@p...onet.pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Użytkownik "Magdalena Bassett" <m...@w...net> napisał w wiadomości

> "pap@" wrote:
>
> w koncu ktos zna. Jest taka swietna strona, w ktorej mozna znalezc
> wszystko, o czym na tej grupie byla juz mowa:
>
> http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

Ciach!..
Dzięki bardzo :)

1. Data: 2002-09-27 14:01:48

Od: "Atanazy" <t...@p...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

> Jak nie masz nic do powiedzenia (napisania), to po co się odzywasz???
> Aż tak się boisz, że się coś zacznie, że musisz to wysłać na grupę?
> Pozdrawiam.
> pap@

Chcialem po prostu w miare kulruralnie, acz z niewielka doza humoru
zauwazyc, ze Twoj post nie spelnial podstawowych zasad panujacych na grupie,
ba, nawet w calym usenecie :-)
Po pierwsze primo: skladal sie z samego topicu
Po drugie primo: tenze topic byl przerazajaco dlugi
Po trzecie primo: w faq grupy na http://kuchenna.host.sk/ w dziale "Za co
linczujemy ;o)" jest cos na temat twojego pytania

Wiec to chyba bylo wystarczajacym argumentem do umieszczenia przeze mnie
posta o tej, a nie innej tresci ;-)

A moze powinienem napisac tylko "Uprasza sie P.T. Grupowiczow o
niedokarmianie trolli" :-)

Pozdrawiam,
Atanazy

--