Grupy

Buntowanie sie przeciw grawitacji i symetrii ( na wirtualnych wakacjach)

1. Data: 2011-09-03 15:58:13

Temat: Buntowanie sie przeciw grawitacji i symetrii ( na wirtualnych wakacjach)
Od: ac <a...@g...com> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

On Sep 2, 11:27 am, AC <a...@g...com> wrote:

Defying gravity and symmetry ( on virtual vacations)

Architecture & Design, pt. 12 | Zaha Hadid - on U tube
Dubai and Moscow's Moving Skyscrapers
Dubai to Open World's Highest Tower

Green Architecture Design
newschoolarch.edu - retrieved via Yahoo
Green Design at NewSchool of Architecture.
THE GREEN ARCHITECTURE OFTEN IS THE ONE THAT 'WANTS' FAST TO LEAVE
STANDARD EXPECTATION FOR SHAPE; ART CRITERION FOR ARCHITECTURE IS THE
SAME LIKE FOR 'CLEAN' ONE. WHAT WE SEE IN THE LAST FEW POSTED ON THE
INTERNET, ARE SMALLER DUBAI LIKE ARCHITECTURAL TRICKS - NAMELY GRAVITY
IS DEALT WITH DIFFERENTLY. we see more
high foundations for bulding, serving weel not just beacuse of floads
and many on the leg - in the more violatile field as we know now .
After several nuclear blasts that have spread in the stratosphere, but
by the smaller - but hidden- demolitions also, what is more enduring
by its adaptability are these structure that 'defy linearity, shaping
as we know it; gravity - slight overstatement - it is mosthly about
unexpected shaping and more; while often adjusting to sun - by
relective images; after Irena all buildings , even these not meant
that green adjusted many features - texture, reflectability;color,
some shape, ground - has scars in a form of new cracks , some fresh
after Irena luster; aura, airy look - the surface leyer particles,
often upgarding protons, and interexchange of building materials with
their gardens; all these and more are active 'adjusters'.

AND WHEN MY OWN PERSONAL LONGINGS FOR THE MORE CLASSIC ARCHTECTUREN
GETS ME, I STILL GET AIRY- MORE MOBILE AND TRANFORMING ART / DESINED
FORMS IN IT; BY FAR VERY
INTERESTING RUN IN - ABOUT TO START AS REAL CONVENTION IN NORTH- EAST
USA:

2011 Clothesline Fes/val Par/cipa/ng Ar/st List
Memorial Art Gallery, Rochester, NY

37 COUNTRIES RUN INTO EVENT:For the first time this year, Clothesline
is open to exhibitors from all of New York State. We look forward to
welcoming artists from a record 37 counties!

/prospektywnie - ten Uni jest czescia 'Polish State w USA' albo 'Unii
of Polskich Stanow'
w przeyszlosci - Brytyjczycy juz wytyczli 'Polske' - znaczy zle i
jest tez zle jak oni mysla-
w stanie 'Nowy York' i mysle juz, ze propozycja odnowinia co polscy
'kolonizatorzy'
wniesli do USA jest bardzo dobra i realistyczna)

BE PREPARED - IT IS MORE OR LESS COUNTRY SIDE THERE. GOOD TREATMENT
TRADITIONAL - UNIVERSITY IS WELL KNOWN FOR THAT.

Dazzling and sezzling abstractions are not a problem - there is
memory for it from the last year: 'From Op Art
in the 1960s to the current explosion of dazzling abstraction, this
nationally touring exhibition traces
the development of a "psychedelic sensibility" in the art of the past
40 years. Organized by the San
Antonio Museum of Art, Psychedelic showcases figurative and abstract
works characterized by intense color and vivid imagery. The artists
include such modern masters as Frank Stella, Deborah Remington, Robert
Williams, Fred Tomaselli, Victor Vasarely and Ray Rapp."

NOW BACK TO ARCHITECTURE; I AM NOT POSTING ALL THAT NEW AND OLD GREEN
ARCHITECTURE TRICKESTRY AS I FIND IT OVER-INCLUSIVE ( EVEN SOME ASPECT
OF BATTERY CITY CLAIMS) YET BURRIED WITHIN IT ARE THE BEST 'DEFYIERS'
YET TO DISCOVER.

( hackers)

I AM LOOKING NOW FOR THE RECORDED 'ENVIRONMENTAL SCULPTURES', AS
THESE CARRY OVER IDEAS FOR ARCITECTURE OF THE SORT. Lots of sipping
through.
In Google alone: Advanced search About 4,330,000 results (0.30
seconds)

AND NEVER MISS HOW FAST THE SPANISH CASA-S ADJUST TOO ( seem new in
the internet; some do not have true posting date)