Grupy

Mam pytanie do zwolennikow niskoweglowodanowych diet?

następny post »
From: " " <j...@g...pl>
Newsgroups: pl.misc.dieta
Subject: Mam pytanie do zwolennikow niskoweglowodanowych diet?
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:32:37 +0000 (UTC)

n Friday , the 07.21.2006, ES wrote at 03:03:58 :

Re: Re: Hair Loss

Thanks for your help, TF.

I think, it's highly unlikely that I have one of these deficiencies. I've
eaten eggs almost every day, since I started low carbing 18 months ago. This
should have given me biotin in abundance. I didn't check my ferritin level
yet, but it's very unlikely that it is too low, since I've eaten red meat
every day and Wolfgang Lutz showed, that a low carb diet is very effective in
improving low ferritin levels.

I'm hesitating to eat more egg yolks because of concerns regarding too much
unsaturated fatty acids. Maybe I'm just too much influenced by the articles of
Ray Peat :-/
I also don't like to throw away food (egg whites). It feels somewhat
"decadent" to me. Well, I know, that JK uses the egg whites for other recipes...

I still would like to know from the long term low carbers of this forum, how
this diet affected their hair status in the long run.
JK himself has kept almost a full head of hair with this diet. So, this is
giving me some hope. On the other hand, he might have been just lucky enough
to have good genes.
Barry Groves, the author of Second Opinions has eaten a low carb diet for more
than 40 years and he is completely bald. Well, it's possible that he became
bald before low carbing but it's rather unlikely since he started the diet in
his twenties.

--
Wysłano z serwisu Usenet w portalu Gazeta.pl -> http://www.gazeta.pl/usenet/