Grupy

Dziekuje, thank you so much!

1. Data: 2004-11-26 14:08:57

Temat: Dziekuje, thank you so much!
Od: Anna MCM <p...@d...com> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Hi!

I apologize for not writing in Polish.
I can read Polish a little bit but I can´t write at all, sorry.
I want to thank you for all the wonderful messages in this newsgroup.
I made a lot of crocheted things thanks to your links to the Russian pages.
I was ashamed to remain a lurker here, so I just had to express my
deepest gratitude.
I´m Italian but I live in Sweden.

ja izvinjaus za to chto ja ne pishu po polski.
I mogu citat´ nemnozhko no ne umeju pisat´ po polski.
I chocu blogadarit´ vas vsech so glubini serdtsa za vashi linki na
russkie stranitsi. Spasibo!
Ja iz Italii no prozhivaju v Svetsii.

Dziekuje!

Anna Maria

1. Data: 2004-11-26 14:53:47

Temat: Re: Dziekuje, thank you so much!
Od: Ula Plosarek <u...@p...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Wwoooow...! That's great!!!
Italian lady, living in Sweden, writing in English and Russian, and
reading in Polish. I'm impressed! :)

I am also a "lurker" rather than an active member, but I love this news
group.
Great to see you around! :))

Regards,

---
Uka P.

1. Data: 2004-11-26 16:39:37

Od: Grazyna <m...@g...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Anna MCM wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I apologize for not writing in Polish.
> I can read Polish a little bit but I can´t write at all, sorry.
> I want to thank you for all the wonderful messages in this newsgroup.
> I made a lot of crocheted things thanks to your links to the Russian pages.
> I was ashamed to remain a lurker here, so I just had to express my
> deepest gratitude.
> I´m Italian but I live in Sweden.
>
> ja izvinjaus za to chto ja ne pishu po polski.
> I mogu citat´ nemnozhko no ne umeju pisat´ po polski.
> I chocu blogadarit´ vas vsech so glubini serdtsa za vashi linki na
> russkie stranitsi. Spasibo!
> Ja iz Italii no prozhivaju v Svetsii.
>
> Dziekuje!
>
> Anna Maria
> Priviet, Anna:-)
Priglashajem v kompaniu!

Grazyna

1. Data: 2004-11-26 16:42:24

Od: Grazyna <m...@g...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Anna MCM wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I apologize for not writing in Polish.
> I can read Polish a little bit but I can´t write at all, sorry.
> I want to thank you for all the wonderful messages in this newsgroup.
> I made a lot of crocheted things thanks to your links to the Russian pages.
> I was ashamed to remain a lurker here, so I just had to express my
> deepest gratitude.
> I´m Italian but I live in Sweden.
>
> ja izvinjaus za to chto ja ne pishu po polski.
> I mogu citat´ nemnozhko no ne umeju pisat´ po polski.
> I chocu blogadarit´ vas vsech so glubini serdtsa za vashi linki na
> russkie stranitsi. Spasibo!
> Ja iz Italii no prozhivaju v Svetsii.
>
> Dziekuje!
>
> Anna Maria

Anna, priviet!
Priglashajem v kompaniu:-))

Grazyna

1. Data: 2004-11-26 16:49:12

Od: Anna MCM <p...@d...com> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Grazyna wrote:

> Anna, priviet!
> Priglashajem v kompaniu:-))

Spasibo! :-))

Anna Maria

1. Data: 2004-11-26 16:53:52

Od: Anna MCM <p...@d...com> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Ula Plosarek wrote:

> Wwoooow...! That's great!!!
> Italian lady, living in Sweden, writing in English and Russian, and
> reading in Polish. I'm impressed! :)
>
> I am also a "lurker" rather than an active member, but I love this news
> group. Great to see you around! :))

Hi!

First of all, sorry for the mistakes in my Russian, I wrote it very
quickly so I wrote I instead of Ja :-(

I have spent some months in Poznan many yars ago and I LOVE Poland :-)

Hugs from Stockholm,

Anna Maria/ today I made two of the little angels from one of the latest
links (the one in French). They are soooo cute...

1. Data: 2004-11-26 17:05:47

Od: "Dorota Ruebenbauer" <d...@w...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

> I apologize for not writing in Polish.
> I can read Polish a little bit but I can´t write at all, sorry.
> I want to thank you for all the wonderful messages in this newsgroup.
> I made a lot of crocheted things thanks to your links to the Russian
> pages.
> I was ashamed to remain a lurker here, so I just had to express my
> deepest gratitude.
> I´m Italian but I live in Sweden.

Welcome!!!
I'm glad that our "crazy" newsgroup has became an international group ;)
--
Dorota Ruebenbauer
Wrocław

1. Data: 2004-11-26 17:42:38

Od: "Honorata" <h...@o...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Welcome!!!
What can I say, make yourself at home!

--
Honorata
holecka1 maupa gazeta.pl

1. Data: 2004-11-26 18:02:41

Od: "Ola Gdańsk" <a...@n...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

> ja izvinjaus za to chto ja ne pishu po polski.
> I mogu citat´ nemnozhko no ne umeju pisat´ po polski.
> I chocu blogadarit´ vas vsech so glubini serdtsa za vashi linki na
> russkie stranitsi. Spasibo!
> Ja iz Italii no prozhivaju v Svetsii.
>
> Dziekuje!
>
> Anna Maria

Priviet Anna, ja davno nie pisala po ruski, no on u mienia lutshyj angliskovo
Ja dumaju shto bydzem ciasto vstretiatsa.( moj prekrasnyj russkij :-)))))

Pozdravlaju
OJ
http://haftyoli.republika.pl

--
Wysłano z serwisu OnetNiusy: http://niusy.onet.pl

Wyszukiwanie zaawansowane »

Starsze wątki

[druty] golf bez swetra poszukuje
Haft angielski i Richelieu - problem dziurek
[xxx] Elf poszukiwany/poszukiwana!
Re: [xxx] Elf poszukiwany/poszukiwana!
Misia

zobacz wszyskie »