Grupy

Re: Medyczny kanibalizm w Europie XV-XVIII w.

Data: 2009-02-07 14:08:02
Temat: Re: Medyczny kanibalizm w Europie XV-XVIII w.
Od: adamoxx1 <a...@p...onet.pl>

cbnet pisze:
> Chodzi o nakazy biblijne.
> Prawo bezwzględnie zabrania m.in. spożywania krwi [zwierząt i ludzi].
> Nawet mięso zwierząt czystych musi być pozbawione krwi.
> Krew w Biblii jest utożsamiana z życiem.

Słyszałeś kiedyś o Davidzie Icke?
Spedził kilkanaście lat życia jeżdżąc po świecie, próbując dojść do
tego, kto realnie rządzi światem.

Dorwałem jakiś film DVD o masonerii i iluminatach, gdzie on się
wypowiada. Omawiane są różne loże, przedstawiani czołowi politycy, ich
pokrewieństwo z rodami arystokracji itd.

Oprócz tego jest nagranie jego wykładu na jakimś uniwersytecie.
Generalnie włosy dęba stają, nawet mi. Nie oszczędza nikogo, po takim
wykładzie można wręcz nabawić się paranoi.

Babilon, templariusze, Hitler (Towarzystwo Thule)...
Jego zdaniem Judaizm, Chrześcijaństwo i Islam były stworzone przez
masonerię.(czy to nie ciekawe, że te trzy religie mają wspólne święte
miejsce?) No i że generalnie wszystko jest pod kontrolą masonów.
Świadkowie Jehowy i Mormoni również są tworami masonów. I mówi też o
seksualnym wykorzystywaniu dzieci.. o tym wspominałeś.

"At the heart of Icke's theories is the view that the world is ruled by
a secret group referred to as the "Global Elite" or "Illuminati," which
he has linked to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, while not denying
that these are an anti-semitic hoax. [3][4] In 1999, he published The
Biggest Secret, in which he wrote that the Illuminati are a race of
reptilian humanoids known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that many
prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen
Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.[3][5]"

Zraziło mnie to:

"In his online autobiography, Icke writes that, in March 1990, while he
was a national spokesperson for the Green Party, he received a message
from the spirit world through a medium,[13] identified by The Guardian
as Betty Shine, a medium from Brighton.[14] She told him he was a healer
who had been chosen for his courage and sent to heal the earth, and that
he had been directed into football to learn discipline. He was going to
leave politics and would become famous, she said, writing five books in
three years, and one day there would be a great earthquake, and the "sea
will reclaim land," because human beings were abusing the earth."

Po tym wyznaniu szydzono z niego publicznie.

"At the very top of the pyramid [of manipulation] are what Icke calls
the "Prison Warders," who are not human.[21] He writes that: "A
pyramidal structure of human beings has been created under the influence
and design of the extraterrestrial Prison Warders and their overall
master, the Luciferic Consciousness. They control the human clique at
the top of the pyramid, which I have dubbed the Global Elite."

"In 1999, Icke wrote and published The Biggest Secret: The Book that
Will Change the World, in which he identified the extraterrestrial
prison warders as reptilians from the constellation Draco.[25]They walk
erect and appear to be human, living not only on the planets they come
from, but also in caverns and tunnels under the earth. They have
cross-bred with humans, which has created "hybrids" who are "possessed"
by the full-blooded reptilians.[26] The reptiles' hybrid reptilian-human
DNA allows them to change from reptilian to human form if they consume
human blood. Icke has drawn parallels with the 1980s science-fiction
series V, in which the earth is taken over by reptiloid aliens disguised
as humans."

SCARCITY=DEPENDENCE=CONTROL
ABUNDANCE=FREE CHOICE=FREEDOM

In January 2003, he travelled to Brazil, and later talked about having
used Ayahuasca: "[It] is a plant -- a rain forest plant -- which they turn
in to what they call a turn and Shaman in South America have been using
it for centuries at least to take people into other realms of reality... I
took it twice and it was an experience -- particularly on the 2nd night --
that completely transformed my view of life. What it did was take my
intellectual understanding that the world is an illusion into the realms
of knowing it's an illusion and there's a difference between
intellectually understanding it's an illusion and this level of knowing
it because you've experienced it. I got to the age of 50 without taking
a single magic mushroom and I never even had one smoke of pot or anything."

--