Grupy

VIRUS (was Re: FWD: Take a look at the critical patch

1. Data: 2003-09-23 06:52:47

Temat: VIRUS (was Re: FWD: Take a look at the critical patch
Od: "Brett A. Pasternack" <b...@e...com> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

This is a virus, as anyone who posts a working e-dress to Usenet
probably knows by now (I've gotten literally over a thousand copies of
this in my e-mail inbox, and it's only been in existence since Thursday.

As always, never run a file, especially a .exe, from Usenet or e-mail
unless you're exactly sure what it is and why it was sent to you.
Microsoft NEVER distributes updates by Usenet or e-mail.