Grupy

Cum Meet the Company President Who Beats Off

1. Data: 2012-06-07 13:34:03

Temat: Cum Meet the Company President Who Beats Off
Od: Kulin <r...@r...net.au> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

http://mark.w.decker.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stori
es/worldrecord.php

May 31, 2012 Global Associated News - It's official, Mark W Decker is

the new king of masturbation. In a stunning feat of endurance and

determination, Mark W Decker achieved 36 orgasms in a 24 hour period!

Sleeping intermittently during the 24 hour marathon, Mark W Decker

remained focused and aroused by his impressive library of pornographic

films. With over 400 films in his library and 3 televisions playing

movies at all times, he had a continuous stream of footage to aid him

in his quest.

It is apparent by the massive development of the muscles in his

forearm that Mark W Decker is not your average masturbator. In an

interview with Global Associated News reporters after the record

setting event, Mark W Decker was quoted as saying, "masturbation for

me is a way of life. I've been training for this day since I was 13

years old and I'm happy with my performance today".

This record was formerly held by German Student, Hans Blickstein who

achieved 27 orgasms in a 24 hour period. Mr. Blickstein was not

available for comment.

When asked what his next world record achievement would be, Mark W

Decker said "my immediate goal is to get a bag of ice and some lotion

on my penis to soothe the burning".