Strona główna Grupy pl.sci.medycyna Wyzwanie dla fizjologii ( aby opakowanie bylo dobrym superconductorem i co wiecej od razu testowalo lepiej niz nutricionista)

Grupy

Wyzwanie dla fizjologii ( aby opakowanie bylo dobrym superconductorem i co wiecej od razu testowalo lepiej niz nutricionista)

1. Data: 2012-06-29 19:23:44

Temat: Wyzwanie dla fizjologii ( aby opakowanie bylo dobrym superconductorem i co wiecej od razu testowalo lepiej niz nutricionista)
Od: "." <a...@g...com> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

CROSSING OVER BEETWEN THE NANO-SCIENCES ( OR MORE NARROW
BIONICS) AND NUTRITION USING SUPER-CONDUCTING AND CONDUCTING

( nie znalzalam bionikil podaja ze to budowanie sztucznych czasci
ciala a to nieprawda - to jest modelowanie z natury; robotyka tylcza
czescia tej nauki)

> For 25 000 to design the packaging for small powders: I have ideas
> but they need test.
> I probably woun't do; if it will come out in the field I report so
> others can take next step to it.
>
> ( I want to test what is the needed package for me today easy way -
> ex. by testing on the tip of finger. ( CQ 10 answers that easy - has
> to be good poor version not patched with anything in the capsul - this
> one is opne packaging but only uses one ingreedient and should stay
> thatw ay; most health supplements and minerals work that way; if so
> than how to know tha package for today? by own greater vulneralility
> plus multivitamin - that is not that great -
> good multivitamina be in liguid form. BUT I WILL KEEP TRYING)
> in case this one wins let me know; I do not assume yet as we have to
> have permssons and prmissions to check what we need; or we are the
> permitter - lets keep cehcking)
>
> "Scientists Without Borders, in partnership with The Sackler Institute
> for Nutrition Science at the New York Academy of Sciences, and Sight
> and Life, the not-for-profit nutrition think tank of DSM, are offering
> up to $25,000 for the most innovative ideas for more sustainable and
> effective packaging methods for delivering micronutrient powders
> (MNPs), small sachets of essential vitamins and minerals. MNPs target
> "hidden hunger"--the deficiency of essential micronutrients in a
> person's diet that can result in significant mental and physical
> impairment in children and chronic disease later in life. MNPs are one
> of the most widely-distributed and cost-effective nutrition
> interventions against hidden hunger in resource-poor settings:
> hundreds of millions of sachets are distributed every year.
>
> The current packaging for MNPs is a composite foil packet composed of
> aluminum, PET, and polyethylene which contains 1g of powdered vitamins
> and minerals. The current packaging is used to protect the powder from
> degradation in harsh environmental conditions, but these sachets are
> difficult to recycle, destroy, or repurpose due to their composition
> and the conditions under which many of them are distributed (refugee
> camps or environments with extremely limited waste disposal
> systems).The millions of MNP sachets distributed ultimately generate a
> great deal of collateral waste in the low-resource communities where
> MNPs are most critical. "
>
> MY MIND CAN'T STOP MAKING THE COLLATERAL ADVANTAGES; I need to know
> the lenght of my vulneralility for the over the counter with the
> single agent ( o , I
> know these already) and
> the good absorbtion guranteed clean form so the product ( I need to
> test these
> - at FIVU the active agents that intercat with humans are classified
> as A, B C D.
> A a reour censors ( as certain form of C Q 1o has become for me) ;
> B are the complementary actors; etc). With this take on the agents
> [...]

I AM NOT BELIEVED BUT I DO IT MYSELF; HOW I KEEP POWDERS - IN SMALLER
BUT TICKERS PLSTIC BOTTLERS , THAT ARE CLEAR OR SLIGHTLY WHITISH,
LETTING THEM SUPECONDUCT ( BUT SOMETIMES SOMETHING ESCAPES , IN WHICH
CASE I WAIT TILL IT COMES BACK ( IT IS ECTRAORDINARY TASTY IF IT DOES
- TEN JEST C GENT)