Grupy

Leica Microsystems is a Workplace HELL HOLE

1. Data: 2015-01-20 17:29:46

Temat: Leica Microsystems is a Workplace HELL HOLE
Od: Nomen Nescio <n...@d...com> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

SO TRUE.....

http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Leica-Microsystems-
Reviews-E261509.htm

Pros
There are no Pros to working here; in search of new employment elsewhere

Cons
Metrics driven new managers who know nothing about the life-science products
being sold in labs

Completely unrealistic sales quotas/goals that have no connection to what is
going on in the real world

Too many broken processes/procedures/kaizens to mention; its amazing someone
turns on the lights each day

Communication with ALL management is one way; just shut-up and sell is the
message which trickles down

Management doesn't want to hear about your challenges, what customers say,
product problems, service issues

If you work here, count on base salary and 3% commission; management will promise
bonuses but you won't get them

Company pride, morale and employee motivation are at an all time LOW in my
5+ years of employment

Bean counters at several management levels are concerned with their pocketbooks
and not your pocketbook

IMO: My manager (and managers above) would steal salary/commission/bonus from
me to enhance their bottom line

Don't count on any work-life balance at Leica; you are replaceable is the message;
and with the help of Leica HR, you will conform or WE WILL FIND A WAY TO GET
RID OF YOU (including discrimination)

All Leica managers (right up into the new president's office) are Workplace
Bullies

Re-read ALL of the above BEFORE you consider working at this HELL HOLE

Advice to Management
Not even going to waste my breathe, because management is NOT listening

Nice job Peter, what's your next effing trick?

2. Data: 2015-01-22 14:26:39

Temat: Re: Leica Microsystems is a Workplace HELL HOLE
Od: u...@g...com szukaj wiadomości tego autora

On Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 4:30:33 PM UTC, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> SO TRUE.....
>
> http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Leica-Microsystems-
Reviews-E261509.htm

> Pros
> There are no Pros to working here; in search of new employment elsewhere
>

> Cons
> Metrics driven new managers who know nothing about the life-science products
> being sold in labs
>
> Completely unrealistic sales quotas/goals that have no connection to what is
> going on in the real world
>
> Too many broken processes/procedures/kaizens to mention; its amazing someone
> turns on the lights each day
>
> Communication with ALL management is one way; just shut-up and sell is the
> message which trickles down
>
> Management doesn't want to hear about your challenges, what customers say,
> product problems, service issues
>
> If you work here, count on base salary and 3% commission; management will promise
> bonuses but you won't get them
>
> Company pride, morale and employee motivation are at an all time LOW in my
> 5+ years of employment
>
> Bean counters at several management levels are concerned with their pocketbooks
> and not your pocketbook
>
> IMO: My manager (and managers above) would steal salary/commission/bonus from
> me to enhance their bottom line
>
> Don't count on any work-life balance at Leica; you are replaceable is the message;
> and with the help of Leica HR, you will conform or WE WILL FIND A WAY TO GET
> RID OF YOU (including discrimination)
>
> All Leica managers (right up into the new president's office) are Workplace
> Bullies
>
> Re-read ALL of the above BEFORE you consider working at this HELL HOLE
>

> Advice to Management
> Not even going to waste my breathe, because management is NOT listening
>

> Nice job Peter, what's your next effing trick?

For all the reasons noted above, and many more, this is a FUCKED employer to work for
short or long term! Think LONG and HARD before deciding to work for Leica or any
other Danaher Corporation company. These are greedy corporate BASTARDS who want to
line their pockets at the top and pass along bread crumbs to the very sales people
making things happen on the streets for this company. Sales people are the only true
asset this company has, but company management doesn't see it that way; you ARE
replaceable! In addition, managers (if you can call them that because they don't know
the first thing about leadership nor leading a team) specialize in micro-managing
which creates a high stress and adversarial workplace while barking orders one way
down the food chain. It is very discouraging to work here because management (Douglas
Reed, Peter Reimer, Peter van den Broek, Thomas P. Joyce and H. Lawrence Culp) all
the way up to the President's office spend excessive amounts of time thinking about
how to TAKE AWAY salary, commission and bonuses from sales people. Management will
dangle these incentives in front of sales people at the beginning of the year, but
just try achieving them come year's end. They continually increase your sales quota
making it more impossible in subsequent years to earn little more than salary and
1-3% commission. Management ACTIVELY contrives ways to STEAL salary, commissions and
bonus from sales people and they even have set up paths to NOT pay earned sales
commissions. Leica (and Danaher by default) is a truly HOSTILE place to work as they
engage in discrimination (see below link). Management BULLIES at several levels DON'T
want to hear about customer problems, service issues, no product training, nill to
none marketing to help sales people get traction in the marketplace, sales
challenges, factory quality issues, products that just don't work as advertised,
premium prices for just about everything while constantly under-delivering in
relation to customer expectations --- this SHIT could go on and on! Throw in internal
processes and procedures THAT DON'T WORK and it is very amazing that the toilets get
flushed everyday! If you crave a highly STRESSFUL workplace with no work life balance
where you are micro-managed to death and constantly berated while also be hounded
about completely unrealistic sales goals, then Leica is for you!

As noted previously: Re-read ALL of the above BEFORE you consider working at this
HELL HOLE!!!

Discrimination is ALIVE and WELL in the Danaher workplace:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john-taulien-specializ
es-in-discrimination/buffalo-grove-illinois-60089/jo
hn-taulien-specializes-in-discrimination-john-v-taul
ien-taulien-associates-leica-1189089

Wyszukiwanie zaawansowane »

Starsze wątki

Uszczelnienie wędzarni.
Włącznik zbliżeniowy do zabudowy w kuchni
krzywe wiertło SDS
Jaka szlifierke oscylacyjna kupic
Szafka, połka na dvd - jaka kupic

zobacz wszyskie »