Grupy

Leica's Peter Reimer: Why did you hire this LOWLIFE John Taulien?

1. Data: 2014-10-30 17:55:22

Temat: Leica's Peter Reimer: Why did you hire this LOWLIFE John Taulien?
Od: Dave U. Random <a...@a...net> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

LEES v. JOHN V. TAULIEN (Thermo Scientific Corporation)
Case No. C2-06-984. (S.D. Ohio Sep 04, 2008)
http://casetext.com/case/lees-v-thermo-electron-corp
-4

Dr Peter Reimer: Why did you hire this discriminatory PIECE OF SHIT?

John Taulien: "Lisa, Dick Lees is an issue but is 1-2 years from retirement.
Have we ever created an enhanced retirement package to encourage a person to
retire early? Don't want to set a precedence here but the odds of Dick `changing'
is low and he won't accept a PIP well, though we can try."

John Taulien: "This is where we put in the dagger. . . . If we can get Dick
Lees to retire and [another employee] to go back to selling . . ., then we
have this licked." (Pl's Mem. in Opp., Exh. G.)."

Taulien told (Thermo sales rep Paul Sikora) that he "does not like the idea
that he has the oldest sales force in the country."

This is how John V. Taulien seeks REVENGE in the workplace:
"Taulien had put Sikora on a performance improvement plan and required that
he do special reports that no one else in the region was required to complete."

And this is how John V. Taulien LIES:
"Taulien first denied that he had used statements such as "new generation"
and "old fashioned" in the conversation with Plaintiff. (Pl's Mem. in Opp.,
Exh. K.) Defendants now maintain that Taulien's use of the words "new generation"
and "old-fashioned" referred to the product orientation and processes of the
new combined Company, not to Plaintiff's age. (Taulien Dep., at pp. 117-123.)"

Read the transcript Peter:
http://casetext.com/case/lees-v-thermo-electron-corp
-4
http://casetext.com/case/lees-v-thermo-electron-corp

Why is this rotten POS on the Danaher payroll?
Will this FUCKER retaliate again in the workplace?
More importantly, will he become VIOLENT in the workplace?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING Peter Reimer?