Grupy

Kochani! Pomożecie???

1. Data: 2002-05-24 12:56:28

Temat: Re: Kochani! Pomożecie??? (OT)
Od: Mikie <m...@g...de> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

> Mówiąc zaś prostymi słowy: znaczy się wygram, tak, co?
> ;-)

NIe - nie gap sie na piersi brunetki bo Ci sie wszystko przypali ;-)))

Pzdr.
--
Lukasz Madeksza
Department of Computer Sciences

1. Data: 2002-05-24 16:15:33

Temat: Re: dla natchnienie, ale nieprzetlumaczone, bo pisze z pracy...
Od: "Izabela Sowula" <i...@N...poczta.gazeta.pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

Saltimbocca of Salmon
4 &#8211; 6oz. fresh salmon filets, skin off
8 fresh sage leaves
8 smoked bakon slices
1 lemon
2 tbsp. olive oil
freshly gound black pepper

Season salmon fillets with gound pepper and lemon juice. Place 2 sage leaves
on each fillet and wrap 2 bacon slices around each fillet. Secure with a
toothpick. Heat olive oil in a sauté pan and sear salmon fillets, reduce heat
and continue to sauté fillet for about 4 minutes each side. Cooking time will
vary depending of the size and thickness of the fillet.

Note: Cooking temperatures for salmon range from rare to well done. Due to
the addition of bacon, it is recommended to serve the salmon medium well to
well done.

To serve, place Wild Mushroom Ratatouille in a pasta bowl or deep dinner
plate, put salmon fillet and Olive Bruschetta on it and decorate with a fresh
basil sprig.

Minted Lamb Grill

Ingredients
2 tbs clear honey
1 tbs white wine vinegar
2 tsp oil
1 tbs Schwartz Lamb Seasoning Simply Shake Seasoning
8 lamb cutlets

Adanak Ke Panje
Ingredients:
600g of mutton ribs
1 small grated onion
3 cloves of minced garlic
juice of one lemon
salt
3 dried chilies
turmeric powder
fenugreek seeds, ground
3 teaspoons coriander
1 teaspoon cummin
1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
2 teaspoon chili powder
half teaspoon red colouring powder
three quarter cup of plain yogurt
ghee
dried green mango powder(amchur)
lemon wedges
onion rings
Method:
1. Rub mixture of grated onion, garlic, lemon juice and salt into meat and
leave for 20 minutes and then knead the mixture of ground chilies, spices,
red colouring and yogurt into the meat. Leave overnight then brush with ghee
and spike into Tandoori oven for a quick seven minute.

2. Sprinkle with mango powder and serve with lemon wedges and onion rings.

Be warned. Much of the flavour of the meat come from the clay of the oven and
the charcoal fire which is used.

On a more Malaysian note is the delightful Sup Kambing - wonderful golden
nectar which some say can relieve chest ailments like asthma and others say,
increases one's virility...

One of the most famous Sup Kambing stalls in the city is run by Tuan Haji
Abdul Razak who has occupied the same corner and delighted patrons with his
steaming bowls of nutritious 'delicia' for more than 15 years.

Born in Thanjavur, Razak came to Malaysia before Independence and has been
involved in the food industry ever since.

He was a Mi Goreng vendor in Malacca and sold Nasi Beriyani in Penang and
finally settles with his sup in Kuala Lumpur.

Now assisted by his son Sheikh Maidin, Razak continues the guard the secret
of his 'best' sup kambing with a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye.

"My recipe is a secret - I still bring in ingredients from India, special
spices and benda (things) that others don't use and than grind it all
myself...," he says in a low conspiratorial voice.

" In fact there are more things that can be added but that will make the sup
too expensive," he shrugs.

Razak says that his soup is also special because he insists on using kambing
kampong which is much leaner than the Australian mutton because they eat
grass...?

Still we managed to obtain a sup kambing recipe from another source which may
not boast the secret range of ingredients of Razak's wonder concoction but
should be amply delicious...

When grilling, make sure the surface of the meat has a good coating of oil.
Lamb will stick more than some other meats. When smoking or barbecuing,
give it a good marinade and stuffing.
With large cuts of lamb, make incisions into the meat and add whole garlic
cloves.
Sprinkle with parsley, thyme, rosemary, basil, bay leaves, etc..
If you do it right the neighbors will throw out their grills and move into
your backyard (charge rent).

Remember that lamb has a strong flavor (did I mention this before). Don't
hide it.
Complement it. Garlic, olive oil, wine, basil, thyme, rosemary, pepper, dry
mustard,
curry powder. Go for it. Don't skimp on the flavor.
Lamb is a primary meat from some of the world's best cooking traditions
(Greek, Italian, Indian).

--
Wysłano z serwisu Usenet w portalu Gazeta.pl -> http://www.gazeta.pl/usenet/

1. Data: 2002-05-24 20:45:59

Od: "Margolka Sularczyk" <m...@s...mowimy.won.panda.bg.univ.gda.pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

AgataW napisał(a) w wiadomości: ...
>.o tym co w gwiazdach trzeba bylo zagadac wczoraj...teraz nie
>widac.....ale mam tu fusy po kawie i marnie to widze....tia,
>jakis blondyn Ci stanie na drodze...o przystojny ale
>wredny.....znajomosci ma.....jakis lysy kolo niego.....uwazaj
>niebieskookiego jurora...I na czarnowlosa kobiete....moze Cie zagadac,
>zagapisz sie......i widze dym......ogien......strzez sie
>piersi.....a moze bedziesz piersi...

Boska jestes! usmialam sie po pachy...

Margola

Wyszukiwanie zaawansowane »

Starsze wątki

piersi z serkiem - dla Bożenki i nie tylko (p)
Sos KABUL
Kochani, WOK !
sorbety - jak zrobic?
faraonki!!!!!!help!!!!!!