Grupy

Re: Jak czekoladę do picia?

Newsgroups: pl.rec.kuchnia
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 04:34:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Jak czekoladę do picia?
From: Zbyszek Zarzycki <z...@g...com>

W dniu środa, 13 listopada 2013 11:00:37 UTC+1 użytkownik michalek napisał:
> Jest już zimnawo... przychodzi ochota na coś smakowicie rozgrzewającego.
>
> Chętnie zrobiłbym dobrą gęstą czekoladę do picia.
>
> W Internecie oczywiście mnóstwo przepisów, przejrzałem ze 20
>
> ale wszystkie opierają się na czekoladzie w tabliczkach (czyli
>
> tabliczka czekolady, mleko, śmietanka 30%, cukier i różne
>
> aromatyczne dodatki).
>

> A ja chciałbym (ale się uparłem) bez tych tabliczek, tylko na bazie
>
> kakao w proszku (takiego czystego, nie jakiegoś rozpuszczalnego).
>
> Kiedyś próbowałem ze śmietanką i kakao wedlowskim, nawet
>
> w dużym stężeniu ale to stale wychodziło takie jakieś jak z dzieciństwa
>
> kakao tylko mocniejsze. Nie miało gęstości, aksamitności jaką daje
>
> rozpuszczana czekolada.
>

> Czy ktoś z Was robił czekoladę do picia taką metodą na surowcach
>
> bardziej podstawowych niż gotowa tabliczka?

Wikipedia:
Cacao pods are harvested by cutting the pods from the tree using a machete, or by
knocking them off the tree using a stick. The beans with their surrounding pulp are
removed from the pods and placed in piles or bins, allowing access to microorganisms
so that fermentation of the pectin-containing material can begin. Yeast produce
ethanol, lactic acid bacteria produce lactic acid and acetic acid bacteria produce
acetic acid. The fermentation process, which takes up to seven days, also produces
several flavor precursors, eventually resulting in the familiar chocolate taste.
It is important to harvest the pods when they are fully ripe because if the pod is
unripe, the beans will have a low cocoa butter content, or there will be insufficient
sugars in the white pulp for fermentation, resulting in a weak flavor. After
fermentation, the beans must be quickly dried to prevent mold growth. Climate and
weather permitting, this is done by spreading the beans out in the sun from five to
seven days.
The dried beans are then transported to a chocolate manufacturing facility. The beans
are cleaned (removing twigs, stones, and other debris), roasted, and graded. Next,
the shell of each bean is removed to extract the nib. Finally, the nibs are ground
and liquefied, resulting in pure chocolate in fluid form: chocolate liquor.

Tylko zimą będzie ciężko o kakowce w naszej szerokości geograficznej.

--
ZZ@private